CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/14/09

Pedophile's Paradise


A few days ago I was introduced to a new website known as Omegle.com. This website was started back in March by an 18 year old and promotes the fact that you can chat with random anonymous strangers anywhere in the world. At any given time there is no less than 2700 people online, and you can only chat with one person at a time. With no age limit and the lack of moderation, it seems as if this 18 year old has created a pedophile’s paradise. I decided to test my theory with my mother sitting close at hand. Through several conversations I was asked a mass of inappropriate sexually explicit questions leaving me to quickly hit the disconnect. It was as if every perv in the world was online sitting in wait for any unexpecting teen to try and manipulate their way into personal and private information. So just a word of warning out there for all those who chose to visit this site, be very vigilant with the information you chose to relinquish to strangers.

0 Comments: