CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/14/09

Boy Crazy Bimbos

What happens to girls after “The Boys are Gross” stage? Well, I can tell you what happens to some of them – they go effing crazy!! I have friends who I think have actually lost their minds over the last couple of years. Adolescence I think for me has been a normal experience, and I have had my share of short-lived teenage crushes. But that is just it – they were all short-lived and they were all just crushes. I am only fourteen, but I am certainly smart enough to know that the average life expectancy of a teenage relationship is well – probably over before I can even complete this sentence. I am definitely not about to sacrifice my dignity or any part of my anatomy over a boy, but it never ceases to amaze me just how many teeny-bopper girls out there are willing to leap the boundaries of sexual aggression.

Not only is it members of the opposite sex that evoke such insanity, adding a camera to the mix is like igniting a hormonal explosion that instigates immediate panty-dropping. These girls will strike a scantily-clad pose without the slightest regard of what will happen to their revealing expose. If you can’t believe that just take a look at Joe Francis and his, “Girls Gone Wild” empire. He has made millions of dollars off the fact that these girls not only like to “take it all off” for the camera but will offer themselves up to feast like a Thanksgiving Turkey. I’m sure it leaves a father feeling proud that his daughter’s movie debut is an exclusive on a “Girls Gone Wild” video.

I have an ex friend who I shall call Bimbette for reasons that will become obvious. My friendship was severed with her as I saw her sexual promiscuity spinning out of control. In other words - she just could not seem to keep her legs closed. She would not listen to rational advice from me or anyone else regarding her sexual exploits; therefore, in order to preserve my own reputation I was forced to end our friendship.

By the time Bimbette was fourteen she had already been through several sex partners, sneaking out of her house late at night on a regular basis to go and meet them. I would be left alone in her room while she was out doing…. whatever it was she was doing. Not only was I disgusted with the idea which I could hardly fathom, I would constantly stress out over the thought of trying to explain her absence. Unknown to her parents, she was constantly pushing her luck by sneaking back in the house just in-the-nick-of time. Well, on one of those many evenings together Bimbette and her boy friend found it to be a good idea to snap a picture of themselves in one of their most intimate moments with her head positioned strategically in his crotch. I should not have to explain the photo any further – what was going on should be obvious.

Some time later it seems Bimbette was caught cheating on her boy friend, forgetting that the compromising photograph was still in his possession. He took out his revenge by mass-producing the photo and mailing it out to all the members of her family including her grandparents. I can tell you that it made for extremely interesting dinner conversation.

So if all you boy-crazed girls out there can only take one thing away from all of this, just remember to stay away from the camera. If you allow those intimate photos to be snapped this week, you could just end up as next weeks poster girl for the overly sex-ploited.

0 Comments: